Little tips for applying Avril organic foundation for a perfect complexion :
• Apply a day cream adapted to your skin type
• If you have some little spots or dark under-eye circles, start by applying the Avril organic concealer. With your fingers or a small make-up brush, apply the substance by tapping for a maximal cover.
• With a foundation brush, smooth your Avril organic foundation all over your face by starting in the centre. Make some firm movements without pressing too hard. Be careful and start by applying a little foundation, you can add some more if necessary.
• Some advice : the concealer can be applied before or after the foundation. If you have a lot of blemishes, it is recommended to use both for an optimal cover up. If you only have a few blemishes, it depends on your preference, it’s up to you test the two methods and appreciate the result!
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinansis Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Medicago Sativa Extract*, Silica, Tocopherol, Cellulose Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Dendrobium Phalaenopsis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Soduim Hydroxide, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891.
* Ingredients from organic farming
98% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
12% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here