Avril’s mission is to make organic quality affordable for all. This is why we care so much about the quality of our products.
COMFORT OF USE
- Each texture is designed to be the most comfortable: our eyeshadows are super silky and our body oil leaves no greasy film on your skin…
- usage is quick and easy: our body milk is quickly absorbed and our eyeliner is easy to apply thanks to its thin brush…
- Fragrances are fresh and delicate: our face and body cream has a neutral fragrance so that every woman will like it...
- Colours are intense, bright and trendy: our lipsticks are very pigmented, our mascara shows a nice deep black…
- Ingredients are natural and efficient: our eye pencils contain castor oil that nourishes your skin, our shampoos contain organic argan oil that protects your hair ...
- Result lasts all day: our concealers last a long time and discretely hide your little imperfections ...
Each product is subject to strict quality controls: safety testing, stability and compatibility studies, control of raw materials and finished products, identification and traceability batches ... All these controls ensure product stability and the best tolerance.
Because quality is also offering products that are more natural, more respectful of your skin and the environment, we have chosen to certify our range of cosmetics by Ecocert and Qualité France.
A product certified organic by Ecocert does not contain GMOs, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes. Ingredients derived from animals are also prohibited (except those naturally produced by them such as honey, milk ...).
In addition, the label Organic Cosmetic by Ecocert guarantees that:
- Minimum 95% of the total ingredients are natural or from natural origin.
- Minimum 95% of the plant ingredients of the formula are from organic farming.
- Minimum 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
And lastly, in accordance with European regulations, we do no animal testing, whether for raw materials or for finished products.