EAN : 3662217011414
Nothing is more important than eyebrows to structure and intensify the look. Thanks to its fine point, the eyebrow pencil certified organic Avril enables you to draw a clear eyebrow line for a natural.
Made in France
How to apply your certified organic eyebrow pencil Avril?
- Thanks to a tweezer, start by removing the hair which have grown back since your previous hair removal.
- Comb your eyebrows with a small brush for brows respecting the curve of your eyebrows.
- Starting by the head of the brow (next to the nose), define the contour of your brow. Go slowly, step-by-step to rectify your line if needed.
- Colour the delimited area with a series of small pencil strokes.
- If needed, blur the pencil strokes thanks to a thin and small brush (like a lip brush). Be precise in order not to go over the edges and ruin your work!
A white veil appears on the lead of my pencil, is this normal?
Yes ! This is a phenomenon of crystallization frequently observed on organic and natural formulas. This small cosmetic defect is irrelevant. If that white veil bothers you, just sharpen your pencil. And off we go for a ride!
RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL*, CERA ALBA*, SQUALANE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, MICA, CI 77499, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, CI 77491, CI 77891, CI 77492, CETYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, TOCOPHEROL, BISABOLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, ALUMINA.
* Ingredients from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
37% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Controlled by Bureau Veritas according to the Cosmos Standard standard available on the website www.cosmos-standard.org
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here