How to tie a furoshiki?
- Place your object in the center of your fabric square. Tie 2 opposite corners together. Do the same with the other 2. Your gift is ready to offer!
- Many tutorials, from the simplest to the most elaborate, are available on the internet: let yourself be inspired!
How to reuse a furoshiki?
- You can use it as it is: gift wrapping, scarf, headband, bracelet, purse or backpack, bottle holder, tea towel...
- Cut or sew with other pieces of fabric: pillowcase, tablecloth, plaid, cleansing pads...
How to wash and dry your furoshiki?
- Machine wash at 30 ° with similar colours or better, by hand. Let it dry in the open air as it may shrink in the tumble dryer. You can iron.
In order to be in line with our values of eco-responsibility, this product is made with 100% natural materials and we do not use chemical color fixatives (the cotton is starched). It is possible to observe a slight lightening or disgorging of the colored patterns during the first wash.
Made in India
Manufacturing of furoshikis is inspected and certified GOTS. This certification guarantees environmentally friendly production and processes, respect and improvement of working conditions, promotion of the use of organic fibers, prohibition of dangerous inputs such as toxic heavy metals, aromatic solvents, etc.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here