How to use a furoshiki?
- You can use it as it is: gift wrapping, scarf, headband, bracelet, purse or backpack, bottle holder, tea towel...
- Cut or sew with other pieces of fabric: pillowcase, tablecloth, plaid, cleansing pads...
- To inspire you, there are many photo or video tutorials on the Internet: there is no limit!
- You present you the easiest technique: your piece of fabric flat, put your object in the center. Tie 2 opposite corners together. Do the same with the other 2. Here is a gift packaging : easy!
How to wash your furoshiki?
- Machine wash at 30 ° with similar colours or better, by hand. Let it dry in the open air as it may shrink in the dryer. A little iron and it's like new!
In order to be in line with our values of eco-responsibility, this product is made with 100% natural materials and we do not use chemical color fixatives (the cotton is starched). It is possible to observe a slight lightening or disgorging of the colored patterns during the first wash.
Made in India
Manufacturing of furoshikis is inspected and certified GOTS. This certification guarantees environmentally friendly production and processes, respect and improvement of working conditions, promotion of the use of organic fibers, prohibition of dangerous inputs such as toxic heavy metals, aromatic solvents, etc.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here