To realize a professional makeup, the brush for eyelid crease Avrilis the tool you need! Its rounded tip and its really soft hair enable you to shade off your eyeshadows in the twinkling of an eye!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Make beautiful gradients with eyeshadows has never been easier with Avril blur brush for eyelid crease:
1) Start by unifying the eyelid with a light eyeshadow (a beige eye shadow as certified organic Beige Mat eyeshadow, for example)
2) Then apply a darker eyeshadow (a light brown eye shadow as Cannelle eyeshadow) in the outer crease of the eyelid. Blend the eyeshadow with the makeup base.
3) You can make the step up adding an even darker colour (a brown eyeshadow like certified organic Terre Mat eyeshadow will be perfect), the gradient effect will be even nicer! Put it also near to lashes using this time a more precise tool: Avril eyeliner brush!
4) To give a glow to the eyes, use Avril blue brush for eyelid to illuminate the inner corner of the eye. After cleaning your brush, apply a beige eyeshadow.
5) Finish with a layer of Avril certified organic mascara!
Made in India