Instructions for a star manicure:
- start by cleaning your hands and nails with soap and remove all traces of varnish with a nail polish remover
- Push back your cuticles and cut small dead skin with a cuticle cutter.
- Now is the time to apply the base after shaking the bottle a little.
- You are now allowed to apply one then two coats of varnish successively for more shine and flawless coverage.
- Finally, finish with the top coat to protect everything and not have to redo everything two days later.
Keep out of the reach of children
You are pregnant ? Are you breastfeeding? Our products are not formulated and tested for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women. Therefore, we recommend that you turn to a health professional: only he can recommend or not the use of this product.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL/SEBACIC ACID/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, PHOSPHORIC ACID, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, TIN OXIDE, SILICA, SORBIC ACID, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED 34 (CI 15880), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499).
- BUTYL ACETATE is partially biosourced and derives from sugar cane or cassava
- ETHYL ACETATE is partially biosourced and derives from sugar cane or cassava
- NITROCELLULOSE is partially biosourced and derived from cotton
- TRIBUTYL CITRATE is of plant origin
- ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE is partially biobased and derived from corn
- ALCOHOL is biobased and derives from sugar cane
This product is not certified organic.
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here