1) Make sure you have clean, dry hands, clean nails, no nail varnish.
2) Soak your fingers for a few seconds in warm water, so you can push back the cuticles and cut off small dead skin. Your hands are ready to start the French manicure!
3) Use the white opaque nail varnish first on the tips of the nails. If you are not very sure, you can help yourself with small stickers to avoid overflowing.
4) You can apply pink top layer (or any other transparent colour).
5) Finally, finish with a layer of top coat for a long stay.
Keep out of the reach of children
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, ci 77891, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, silica, diacetone alcohol, benzophenone-1, n-butyl alcohol, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, phosphoric acid, polyurethane-67, methoxyisopropyl acetate, alumina, decyl alcohol, ci 19140.
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here