How to reduce the risk of dandruff?
1) Use a mild and suitable shampoo for this type of problem such as Avril certified organic anti-dandruff shampoo.
2) Wash your hair gently: do not rub the scalp vigorously, your hair will not be cleaner!
3) Space the shampoos: the more you wash your hair, the more your scalp can feel aggrieved. In response, it produces sebum and excess skin cells: hello dandruff!
4) Avoid scratching your scalp.
5) Stay zen: the stress is sometimes at the origin of this type of problem!
Aqua (water), sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, Extrait de fleur de souci (calendula), mentha piperita water*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water*, sodium chloride, glyceryl oleate, coco-glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, zizyphus joazeiro bark extract, parfum (fragrance), citric acid, benzyl alcohol, coconut alcohol, sodium sulfate, propanediol, dehydroacetic acid, linalool.
* Ingredients from organic farming
97% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
29% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here