How to tie a furoshiki?
- The simplest and fastest technique: put your object in the center of your fabric square. Tie 2 opposite corners together. Do the same with the other 2. Your gift is ready to offer!
- You will find many tips on the Internet for very nice knots.
Some ideas for reusing a furoshiki?
- You can use it as it is: gift wrapping, scarf, headband, bracelet, purse or backpack, bottle holder, tea towel...
- If you are skilled with your hands, you can cut and sew with other pieces of fabric to form 100% green new objects : pillowcase, tablecloth, plaid, cleansing pads...
How to clean your furoshiki?
- Machine wash at 30 ° with similar colours or better by hand. Let it dry in the open air as it may shrink in the tumble dryer. You can iron.
Made in India
Manufacturing of furoshikis is inspected and certified GOTS. This certification guarantees environmentally friendly production and processes, respect and improvement of working conditions, promotion of the use of organic fibers, prohibition of dangerous inputs such as toxic heavy metals, aromatic solvents, etc.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here