How to remove make-up from your organic certified water-resistant mascara Marine?
1) Use the Avril organic certified two-phase make-up remover or the cleansing oil. They are both very effective on the water-resistant.
2) Use a make-up remover pad or better, an organic cotton washable cleansing square.
3) Apply a few moments the cotton on your eyelids.
4) Make movements of the root of lashes up to points, never from left to right, you would risk to tear away your lashes!
5) End the make-up removal by applying a tonic or floral lotion as the floral water of cornflower, completed to relieve congestion in eyes!
Hordeum vulgare stem water*, beeswax*, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, glyceryl behenate, pullulan, palmitic acid, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera cera*, maltodextrin, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, oryza sativa cera, glycerin, euterphe oleracea pulp powder*, aqua, sorbitol, trehalose, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, silica.
May contain : CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI75470.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
99 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin
62 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS referential
Made in Italy
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here