New formula without benzophenone 1.
The weather is grey? This Pamplemousse rose nail polish immediately brings good mood! In a stroke of brush, your nails are adorned with a beautiful pink-orange color... Isn’t life beautiful ?
For even more fun, try a graphic nail art playing on contrasts:
1) You need Avril nail polish, the Pamplemousse Rose and the Nuit noire and a bit of tape.
2) Cut small pieces of tape and place them crosswise on your nails.
3) Colour the visible part with the Pamplemousse rose nail polish.
4) Remove the tape and stick it on the polish you just did (wait until it’s very dry!)
5) Fill the second part of your nails with Avril Nuit Noire nail polish.
6) Enjoy the result !
Keep out of the reach of children
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydre copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, alcohol, butyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, ethyl acetate, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, diacetone alcohol, diatomaceous earth, hexanal, lithothamnion calcareum extract (lithothamnion calcareum extract/lithothamnium calcarum extract), mannitol, silica, sorbic acid, tocopherol, zinc sulfate, red36 (CI 12085), red 30 (CI 73360), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).
Made in France.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here