A black nail polish must be immaculately applied, follow these tips for a perfect application:
1) Clean your nails perfectly with Avril certified organic nail polish remover.
2) If you are right handed, start by applying the nail polish on the right hand. It is simpler because otherwise you will apply your nail polish with the left hand, while being careful not to damage the one that has already been applied !
3) Put your elbow on the table.
4) For a perfect opacity, apply a very thin first layer. Let dry then apply a second thicker layer.
5) Finish with Avril top coat.
6) To make your nail polish last longer, regularly reapply a layer of top coat.
Keep out of the reach of children
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, diacetone alcohol, diatomaceous earth, hexanal, lithothamnion calcareum extract (lithothamnion calcareum extract/lithothamnium calcarum extract), mannitol, silica, sorbic acid, tocopherol, zinc sulfate, iron oxides (CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).
Made in France.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here