How to make a perfect manicure with Avril Rouge Passion nail polish?
1) Start by cutting your nails with a nail clipper taking care to respect their natural shape
2) Gently push back your cuticles with a wooden stick
3) Use a polisher on the surface of your nails
4) Lay a base coat: your nail will adhere better to your nails
5) Put 2 coats of nail varnish. Wait between each coat.
6) Finish with a layer of shiny top coat or matte top coat for an even more vintage effect!
Keep out of the reach of children
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, alcohol, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, n-butyl alcohol, phophoric acid, diacetone alcohol, diatomaceous earth, hexanal, lithothamnion calcareum extract (lithothamnion calcareum extract/lithothamnium calcarum extract), mannitol, silica, sorbic acid, tocopherol, zinc sulfate, red 36 (CI 12085), red 30 (CI 73360), red 7 lake (CI 15850).
Made in France
This product is not certified organic.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here