How to make a pro manicure with Avril Jaune Curry nail polish?
1) Prepare your nails to receive the nail polish:
- push the cuticles back with a wooden stick
- then use a polisher to smooth the surface of the nail
- file your nails (always in one direction, to avoid to weaken them) to the shape you want
2) Put a base to isolate your nails from yellow pigments:
- apply a very thin coat and let it dry
3) Apply your nail polish
- for a very opaque result, 2 layers are necessary
- apply a very thin first coat
- apply a thicker second one
4) Protect your manicure
Keep out of the reach of children
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, alcohol, butyl acetate, stearalkonium bentonite, isopropyl alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, diacetone alcohol, diatomaceous earth, ethyl acetate, hexanal, lithothamnion calcareum extract , mannitol, silica, sorbic acid, tocopherol, zinc sulfate, iron oxides (ci 77492), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here