For a uniform and light complexion, this Avril organic certified foundation is your best friend! Enriched with organic jojoba oil it nourishes and protects your skin from external pollutants. Its honey hue shows off tanned skins.
Made in France
Warning: Last items in stock!
(1) Moisturizing the upper skin layers
Little tips for applying Avril organic foundation for a perfect complexion :
• Apply a day cream adapted to your skin type
• If you have some little spots or dark under-eye circles, start by applying the Avril organic concealer. With your fingers or a small make-up brush, apply the substance by tapping for a maximal cover.
• With a foundation brush, smooth your Avril organic foundation all over your face by starting in the centre. Make some firm movements without pressing too hard. Be careful and start by applying a little foundation, you can add some more if necessary.
• Some advice : the concealer can be applied before or after the foundation. If you have a lot of blemishes, it is recommended to use both for an optimal cover up. If you only have a few blemishes, it depends on your preference, it’s up to you test the two methods and appreciate the result!
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinansis Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Medicago Sativa Extract*, Silica, Tocopherol, Cellulose Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Dendrobium Phalaenopsis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Soduim Hydroxide, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891.
* Ingredients from organic farming
98,97% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
12,47% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Made in France