How to apply your certified organic eyebrow pencil Avril?
- Thanks to a tweezer, start by removing the hair which have grown back since your previous hair removal.
- Comb your eyebrows with a small brush for brows respecting the curve of your eyebrows.
- Starting by the head of the brow (next to the nose), define the contour of your brow. Go slowly, step-by-step to rectify your line if needed.
- Colour the delimited area with a series of small pencil strokes.
- If needed, blur the pencil strokes thanks to a thin and small brush (like a lip brush). Be precise in order not to go over the edges and ruin your work!
Hydrogenated palm oil, ci 77499, ci 77491, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, cetyl laurate, talc, ci 77891, ci 77492, cera alba*, butyrospermum parkii butter extract*, argania spinosa shell powder, trihydroxystearin, bisabolol, alumina, tocopherol.
* Ingredients from organic farming
100% of all ingredients have a natural origin
from which 10% are produced by organic farming
Manufacturing process controlled
Characteristics certified by
BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION-92046 PARIS- La Défense.
According to standard I-305 Available on www.qualite-france.com
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here