The eye pencil Prune is green eyes’ best friend because it highlights them. For a nice plum look, follow our advice:
- Start by applying a light pink base, for example the certified organic eyeshadow Aurore
- Apply the certified organic eye shadow prune making a color gradient style: put more eye shadow next to the lashes roots.
- Apply your certified organic eye pencil Prune at the root of your upper and lower lashes.
- For an intense result, you may add a line of eye pencil on the mucous of the eye.
- Use a mousse applicator to blur the eye pencil and obtain a natural effect.
A white veil appears on the lead of my pencil, is this normal?
Yes ! This is a phenomenon of crystallization frequently observed on organic and natural formulas. This small cosmetic defect is irrelevant. If that white veil bothers you, just sharpen your pencil. And off we go for a ride!
CI 77742, SQUALANE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL*, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL BEHENYL ESTERS, CERA ALBA*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, CI 77491, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL STEARYL ESTERS*, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, CI 77499, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, CI 77891, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER EXTRACT*, CI 77007, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA, BISABOLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, ALUMINA.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
100% of all ingredients have a natural origin
from which 25% are produced by organic farming
Characteristics certified according to the I-305 standard available at www.bureauveritas.fr/besoin/certification-i-305
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here