The eye pencil Prune is green eyes’ best friend because it highlights them. For a nice plum look, follow our advice:
- Start by applying a light pink base, for example the certified organic eyeshadow Aurore
- Apply the certified organic eye shadow prune making a color gradient style: put more eye shadow next to the lashes roots.
- Apply your certified organic eye pencil Prune at the root of your upper and lower lashes.
- For an intense result, you may add a line of eye pencil on the mucous of the eye.
- Use a mousse applicator to blur the eye pencil and obtain a natural effect.
Ci 77742, squalane, ricinus communis seed oil*, hydrogenated castor oil behenyl esters, cera alba*, copernicia cerifera cera, ci 77491, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters*, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ci 77499, hydrogenated palm glycerides, ci 77891, butyrospermum parkii butter extract*, ci 77007, tocopherol, silica, bisabolol, helianthus annuus seed oil*, alumina.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
100% of all ingredients have a natural origin
from which 24% are produced by organic farming
Manufacturing process controlled
Characteristics certified by
BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION-92046 PARIS- La Défense.
According to standard I-305 Available on www.qualite-france.com
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here