The weather is grey? This Pamplemousse rose nail polish immediately brings good mood! In a stroke of brush, your nails are adorned with a beautiful pink-orange color... Isn’t life beautiful ?
Warning: Last items in stock!
For even more fun, try a graphic nail art playing on contrasts:
1) You need Avril nail polish, the Pamplemousse Rose and the Nuit noire and a bit of tape.
2) Cut small pieces of tape and place them crosswise on your nails.
3) Colour the visible part with the Pamplemousse rose nail polish.
4) Remove the tape and stick it on the polish you just did (wait until it’s very dry!)
5) Fill the second part of your nails with Avril Nuit Noire nail polish.
6) Enjoy the result !
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, phosphoric acid, diacetone alcohol, silica, alumina, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, benzophenone-1
May contain (+/-): iron oxide (ci 77491), ultramarines (ci 77007), red 7 lake (ci 15850), iron oxide (ci 77499), red 6 lake (ci 15850), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140)
Made in France.