A real red like Avril Rouge Franc certified organic lipstick pencil does not authorize a nearly applying. How to apply it perfectly?
1) Fortunately, the pencil format already makes it easier because application is more accurate than a lipstick. Carve it if necessary using Avril sharpener.
2) Take the time to put your lipstick following the line of your lips without trying to overflowing, it gives an artificial effect.
3) If you feel the need, you can use a pencil lip to define the outline of your lips. You can also lay it under your lipstick to make the lipstick stay on better.
4) Pinch a tissue between your lips.
5) Place a second layer of lipstick. It's over !
A white veil appears on the lead of my pencil, is this normal?
Yes ! This is a phenomenon of crystallization frequently observed on organic and natural formulas. This small cosmetic defect is irrelevant. If that white veil bothers you, just sharpen your pencil. And off we go for a ride!
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CI 75470, CERA ALBA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER
EXTRACT*, CANDELILLA CERA, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA, CETYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED
CASTOR OIL, CI 77492, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CI 77891, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL STEARYL
ESTERS**, JOJOBA ESTERS, ZEA MAYS STARCH, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, PARFUM, CI 77491, TOCOPHEROL, LINALOOL, ALUMINA, LIMONENE, GERANIOL.
* Ingredients from organic farming
100% of all ingredients have a natural origin
from which 42% are produced by organic farming.
Characteristics certified according to the I-305 standard available at www.bureauveritas.fr/besoin/certification-i-305
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here