Porcelain complexions finally have the colour they need! With a light coverage, Avril certified organic Porcelaine foundation offers a natural and uniform effect with transparency. Enriched with organic jojoba oil, it takes care of the most fragile skin.
Warning: Last items in stock!
(1) Moisturizing the upper skin layers
How to put your Avril certified organic Porcelaine foundation?
1) Put some foundation on the back of your hand
2) With a foundation brush, heat the foundation on your skin
3) Apply on your face by starting with the center
4) Stretch the foundation to the ends of the face: the foundation must be invisible
5) If you have some blemishes or dark circles, use Avril certified organic Porcelaine concealer
6) If you don’t want your skin to shine, finish the make-up with Avril certified organic Porcelaine compact powder. Do not use too much powder if you want a natural result!
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinansis Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Medicago Sativa Extract*, Silica, Tocopherol, Cellulose Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Dendrobium Phalaenopsis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Soduim Hydroxide, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891.
* Ingredients from organic farming
98,97% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
12,47% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here