Bring some peps to your nails with Avril Jaune Curry nail polish! Easy to apply, free from the 7 controversial ingredients, it stays with you several days with beauty!
Warning: Last items in stock!
How to make a pro manicure with Avril Jaune Curry nail polish?
1) Prepare your nails to receive the nail polish:
- push the cuticles back with a wooden stick
- then use a polisher to smooth the surface of the nail
- file your nails (always in one direction, to avoid to weaken them) to the shape you want
2) Put a base to isolate your nails from yellow pigments:
- apply a very thin coat and let it dry
3) Apply your nail polish
- for a very opaque result, 2 layers are necessary
- apply a very thin first coat
- apply a thicker second one
4) Protect your manicure
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, ci 77891, ci 77492, acetyl tributyl citrate, silica, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, benzophenone-1, n-butyl alcohol, ci 19140, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, phosphoric acid, alumina, silica.
Made in France