How to apply your Avril Encre nail polish?
1) Cut or file your nails short, it will be prettier with a nail polish as dark as Avril Encre nail polish
2) Push back your cuticles with a wooden stick
3) Gently polish the surface of your nails
4) Put a first layer of base coat to isolate your nails from the pigments of the varnish
5) Apply 2 coats of Avril Encre nail polish, allowing to dry well between each application
6) Finish with a layer of top coat for a maximum shine effect
7) Every day, reapply a layer of top coat to make the nail polish last longer
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, CI 15850, silica, CI 77510, CI 77891, diacetone alcohol, benzophenone-1, n-butyl alcohol, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, phosphoric acid, alumina, CI 19140.
Made in France
This product is not certified organic.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here