How to make a perfect manicure with Avril Rose Thé nail polish?
1) Start by cutting your nails with a nail clipper taking care to respect their natural shape
2) Gently push back your cuticles with a wooden stick
3) Use a polisher on the surface of your nails
4) Lay a base coat: your nail will adhere better to your nails
5) Put 2 coats of nail varnish. Wait between each coat.
6) Finish with a layer of shiny top coat or matte top coat for an even more vintage effect!
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, CI 77891, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, CI 77491, silica, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, benzophenone-1, n-butyl alcohol, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, phosphoric acid, alumina, CI 19140.
Made in France
This product is not certified organic.
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here