Enhance your clear complexion with Avril Porcelaine certified organic powder! It controls shine, evens and brightens the complexion with no mask effect for a natural result.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
For a perfect application of your Avril Porcelaine certified organic compact powder, follow these tips:
- Before applying your powder, wait until your day cream or your foundation are dry
- Using a powder brush, draw off some of your Avril Porcelaine certified organic compact powder
- Tap the handle against the rim to bring down the extra in the cup
- Apply it with light circular movements, starting with areas that tend to shine: the famous T-zone (forehead, nose, chin)
- Distribute the rest on the face
- Repeat the operation for a more intense coverage, but be carefull do not put too much, the risk is to freeze the expression on your face
Talc, triticum vulgare starch / triticum vulgare (wheat) starch*, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zinc stearate, squalane, dicaprylyl carbonate, glyceryl caprylate, magnesium stearate, silica, dehydroacetic acid, lauroyl lysine
May contain +/-: ci 77492 / iron oxides, ci 77491 / iron oxides, ci 77499 / iron oxides
* Ingredients from organic farming
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
12% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Made in Italy
Very good !
Very satisfied with this powder that holds up well without a mask and perfect shade effect for clear skin
Aucun article du blog en relation