Avril certified organic Broadway mat multi-purpose shadow delicately colours your eyelids thanks to its soft and silky texture. Multi-purpose, it can also be used on the eyebrows and cheeks. It attaches to a palette or a case to be purchased separately.
Made in France
(2 000 € / kg)
This new make-up concept, what is it and how does it work?
We imagined this new concept with the aim of helping you adopt a fairer mode of consumption and reduce your waste related to the packaging of make-up products. All products are also multi-purpose and can be used on all parts of the face (eyelids, cheeks, face).
The range is composed on the one hand of refills offered in a minimalist packaging in recyclable cardboard and on the other hand, attractive magnetic cases which accommodate these refills (boxes or pallets of different formats).
How many refills is it possible to put in the cases?
There are 2 types of cases:
- Small format: 1 eyeshadow
- Medium format: 1 blush or 1 highlighter or 1 concealer or 2 eyeshadows
- Large format: 1 powder or 2 blush/highlighter/correctors or 1 blush/highlighter/corrector + 2 eyeshadows or 4 eyeshadows
- Small format: capacity 12 eyeshadows but to compose with all the refills!
- Large format: capacity 40 eye shadows but to compose with all the refills!
- It's simple: I buy a case then the number and type of refills that I like
- It's ecological: the refills are delivered in recyclable cardboard packaging, so I reduce my waste
- It's flexible: there are no predefined slots, I renew my refills according to my needs
- It's economical: without packaging, the refills are very accessible and the purchase of the case is quickly profitable
How do I protect and transport my boxes and pallets?
You can slip them into Avril organic cotton pouches and cases.
Any last advice?
In an ecological concern, the boxes and palettes are supplied without mirror and without brushes. If you don't have one, don't forget to complete your makeup bag with our blush brushes and precision blush brush.
TALC, TAPIOCA STARCH*, KAOLIN, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, ZINC STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT POWDER*, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, MALTODEXTRIN.
MAY CONTAIN : CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77019 (MICA), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 75470 (CARMINE).
* Ingredients from organic farming
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
20% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
Made in France
Contribute to the evolution of our range: leave your note and your comment on this product. Thank you!Write your review here